Skip to main content

Times when I didn’t work for about a year

No matter how careful you are about your health care and strength training, nonetheless they do not seem to work.....

There were times when I didn’t work for about a year.

effective
working put a lot of stress on the body
working too much damage your body

During that time, I was playing without making a contribution to society. However, for health care, I continued walking for about 90 minutes every day.

I thought I would be able to keep at least my leg strength if I walked 90 minutes a day, but that was unsatisfactory.

I could walk but couldn’t run because I didn’t do any exercise other than walking.

You run a little when you’re in a hurry. At that time, one of my legs can’t kick the ground. So when my foot hits the ground, it makes a really loud noise. There was a strange noise.

Really? I can’t run fast because one of my legs can’t kick the ground!

When I had to admit it, I suspected that my nerves in my legs had become ill. But that was irrelevant. My leg muscles were weakening.

My legs, which I couldn’t run, were dull.

After that, for financial reasons, I started working again, but eventually I was able to run. When working, it seems to use the muscles of the whole body.

No matter how careful you are about your health care and strength training, nonetheless they do not seem to work. Working seems to put a lot of stress on the body both quantitatively and qualitatively.

Of course, working is not designed to improve our physical fitness. It is constructed for a purpose that is completely different from health care.

Therefore, the human body may be damaged by overworking.

In summary, from a health care perspective, working is effective, but working too much can damage your body.

We address the age-old question of “Is it a pony car or a muscle car?” and discuss whether a personal luxury vehicle with a big engine actually counts as a muscle car. …
The Best Muscle Cars for $10,000: Window Shop with Car and Driver

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments