Skip to main content

Isn’t it because we have a will and a plan?

I once wanted to live in a flooring room in the future. It’s a silly desire, though....

I was going to do something

willcoincidencerealgoing to docouldn’t be donedoing somethingnot intend to docame truewillcoincidencereal

This phrase means that something couldn’t be done.

I’m doing something.

This phrase may mean that I did not intend to do that.

Even if you intend to do something, there is little you can do.

Why?

Isn’t it because we have a will and a plan?

It is extremely rare that it will become a reality, as they are always unrealistic, including intentions and plans, dreams and aspirations.

If something goes as planned, it’s only a coincidence.

But the consequences of chance are sometimes similar to our desires.

So aspirations are troublesome.

I once wanted to live in a flooring room in the future.

It’s a silly desire, though.

But ten years later, the room I happened to live in was a flooring room.

I started living in that room and remembered that I had previously wanted to live in a flooring room.

Coincidentally, the desire came true.

So if you want something, don’t give up that wish.

Because a whimsical and mean god may fulfill your wishes 10 years later.

However, I think that desire is only an image, and it is boring.

Unlike that desire, reality is real.

Reality is far more fun, thrilling, and exciting than aspirations.

Therefore, I recommend that you look at the reality rather than looking at your desires.

If you are going to live without boredom.

This single, working mom says remote learning will mean having to choose between her child or job - CNN
This single, working mom says remote learning will mean having to choose between her child or job - CNN… “If the schools don’t reopen, I really don’t know what I’m going to do.” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments