Skip to main content

The meaning of text changes depending on the context

In communication within 2 meters of the other party, the meaning and interpretation can be corrected on the spot.....

After exchanging messages using the message app, you may meet the person you exchanged with offline.

context
online
offline
meaning
changes
exchanging
remote
meet
verbally
messages
misunderstandings

I’m kind of embarrassed then.

No, I feel more uncomfortable than embarrassing.

After all, if I’m going to meet the other party, I just need to verbally say what I’m doing, and would I need to use a communication app? I wonder.

Somehow, by sending a message online, I seem to avoid repulsion and criticism,

Or awkwardness or brute force is allowed by it being an online message,

I wonder why I’m an analog person from the very beginning.

As you know, remote communication requires extreme caution and sensitivity.

Especially because the meaning of text changes depending on the context.

It’s still better to make the mistake that the meaning of the text is received too much or is underestimated.

Believe it or not, it is often the case that the meaning is interpreted in the opposite sense.

In communication within 2 meters of the other party, the meaning and interpretation can be corrected on the spot.

When it is remote, misunderstandings are left as misunderstandings.

Apple iOS 14: iPhone changes coming in fall 2020
Apple iOS 14: iPhone changes coming in fall 2020… The most prominent change: Apple has redesigned the phone’s home screen. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments