Skip to main content

People seem to yearn for things they don’t know

In my case, I never wanted to be someone.....

People seem to yearn for things they don’t know.

Peoplecarrotyearningdon’t knowgroundlesshungstart to workPeoplecarrotyearning

We don’t yearn for what we know.

Admiration, like that, is groundless.

If you admire something, you know nothing about what you admire.

On the contrary, if you don’t know anything, you can yearn for something and you will start to work.

Thinking so, the yearning is a carrot that hangs in front of us.

What if the carrot had been prepared and hung by someone?

It may be better not to know from there.

In my case, I never wanted to be someone.

I just wanted to be called a professional.

It seems that it was just a simple admiration.

I just didn’t know what the word professional was.

If I came to be called a professional, I wouldn’t notice it.

Because I still don’t know professionals.

Leaker suggests iPhone 12 Pro models will have 6GB of RAM - 9to5Mac
Leaker suggests iPhone 12 Pro models will have 6GB of RAM - 9to5Mac… Apple is rumored to adopt the A14 chip built with a new 5 nanometer process for this year’s iPhones, but details on the hardware are still unclear. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments