Skip to main content

Never be loved like a butterfly

When I stopped at an intersection with a good view, I felt the shock of the car shaking.....

Trees outside the window bloom twice a year.

Sunday
few cars
intersection
sunny
good visibility
One scooter
crashed
'I could not see'

It blooms small once in autumn, scatters, and then blooms big.

The petals are small, but the dark orange color makes a vivid contrast with the dark green leaves.

The tree has many branches, and it seems that it sometimes needs to be maintained.

I picked up fallen leaves, but did not cut unnecessary branches.

Perhaps because of that, though, moths began to fly around the tree.

Moths are misfortunes insects. Never be loved like a butterfly.

A moth seems to stab people, so I sprayed insecticide.

The next morning, through the window of my room, I saw many moths under the tree.

I opened the window glass.

Suddenly a moth flew in front of me.

(Help me!)

I felt like I heard that voice.

It was Sunday and I drove out to play.

There were few cars on the road, it was sunny and had good visibility.

When I stopped at an intersection with a good view, I felt the shock of the car shaking.

The fallen scooter was reflected in the rearview mirror.

One scooter crashed into my car.

The man driving the scooter was not injured.

He said I couldn’t see my car.

The moth that flew in front of me was a parent.

Child psychologist speaks out on schools | Cape Gazette
Child psychologist speaks out on schools | Cape Gazette… What is best for some families will not work well for other families. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments