Skip to main content

Am I a dad?

The cause of a false call is that the phone number is simply a combination of numbers.....

It is fearful that you cannot decide your own path.

past
memory
losing
a different person
believe
I am

Because that makes us not us.

Even I, who has lived freely, has experienced such fears.

Rather, I may want to be free above all because I have become a property of another person.

It was an event that happened in such fearful days.

In the deep sleep that night, I was awakened by the telephone bell.

Totally midnight. It wasn’t a time when someone would call me.

I picked up the phone.

Then, the voice of the infant was heard from the telephone.

At midnight, suddenly a call comes in and it’s the voice of an infant.

Fear!

So what do you think the toddler said?

“Dad, come back early…”

Sobbing and complaining.

Oh, come on! !!

I was confused.

My brain, who hadn’t woken up from sleep yet, spun violently.

Am I a dad?

I pulled the thread of memory.

I remembered each case and arranged the details.

I am innocent. Maybe!

Then I came to a hypothesis of fear. That was a terrifying hypothesis.

In other words, I suspected that I had lost my memory once in the past.

I don’t remember losing my memory, so maybe I just believe that I am now.

Before losing memory, I was a different person, and “I” was a man with a wife and a child.

And was the family of “I” waiting for “I” who was a father and a husband?

No way.

My brain began to wake up from sleep little by little.

And the voice of the phone changed to the voice of an adult woman.

“I’m sorry. My child was wrong.”

Uhhh!

The cause of a false call is that the phone number is simply a combination of numbers.

In a networked society, the probability that false emails will be delivered is near zero.

I still remember that voice.

Did the little baby father go home?

Everything you need to know about Wi-Fi on the Mac, iPhone, or iPad | Appleinsider
Everything you need to know about Wi-Fi on the Mac, iPhone, or iPad | Appleinsider… For most people, their knowledge of Wi-Fi extends about as far as entering the network password from their Internet provider’s router into their iPhone or iPad. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments