Skip to main content

Conversation is about how emotions respond to changes in context

If you want to be a funny guy.....

I don’t quite understand what you are saying.

text
spoken
statement
sort
explanations
parable

Often I was told.

Probably because the parable I speak is out of context or makes an abstract statement in concrete explanations.

Of course, this is my interpretation, so I can’t count on it.

The trouble is, I think you should sort out what you say before you speak.

I’m convinced that if I don’t do that, there will be waste of repeating the same thing.

But when the spoken content is organized, it turns into text.

Conversation is not the place of essay presentation.

Conversation is about how emotions respond to changes in context.

At that time, emotion is asked instead of text.

However, regardless of the context, you can have a conversation where you just read the text.

If you want to be a funny guy.

How to undo and redo typing on an iPhone - Business Insider
How to undo and redo typing on an iPhone - Business Insider… After typing text in your Messages, Notes, Mail, or other app, give your iPhone a quick shake. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments