Skip to main content

The painting was an oil painting with a cliff

If you think about it, we can share something, but not how we feel about it.....

I was walking around the city that day as well.

valuable ?
picture
share
unique
interpretation
different
new ?

Suddenly a young woman called to me. “I have a unique picture that suits you. Would you like to see it?”

What is she going to sell to me? If anything, I tend to be fooled, but if you have a talkable atmosphere, I would welcome it.

She led me into the multi-tenant building. We climbed the stairs into a small room. I remember that there was no one there and there was no sign of people. Certainly, there was one big picture.

The painting was an oil painting with a “cliff”. It is a cliff full of rugged rocks and trees.

I didn’t think the painting was unique, and it wasn’t an excellent work. Somehow I said.

This is the bird’s line of sight. The birds flying in the air are looking at the high cliffs.

She suddenly laughed.

“Huh, I thought it was a picture of a bird after it flew away.” That means the bird was perching on a cliff and then flew away, leaving only the cliff behind. She said it was such a picture.

She looked happy. Even if you look at the same picture, it may be because the interpretation is totally different for each person. Different ways of feeling are always new. But is the new one always different?

If you think about it, we can share something, but not how we feel about it. But we want to believe that we feel about the same as each other. If we don’t believe so, how valuable is it for us to share something?

I didn’t buy anything and never signed any dubious paperwork. Am I a bird? Or is the cliff me?

iPhone 12 speculation grows as Apple schedules event for September 15 - CNN
iPhone 12 speculation grows as Apple schedules event for September 15 - CNN… Apple (AAPL) did not immediately return a request for comment. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments