Skip to main content

When I was drinking coffee and reading a magazine

This year there was a big event called coronavirus infection.....

When I was drinking coffee and reading a magazine, the fire alarm went off.

information
reality
gap
parade
swallow

An artificial voice echoed in the store saying, “A fire broke out. Please evacuate now.”

But I didn’t stand up because the fire alarms often malfunctioned at the coffee shop.

There were a lot of customers at the entrance and exit of the store, but I didn’t really care.

The clerk didn’t even ask the customers to evacuate.

I don’t mean to admit that the fire broke out until I saw the fire or inhaled the smoke.

In short, I can’t easily believe the information.

This year there was a big event called coronavirus infection.

The world is in a fuss over the war with invisible enemies.

But I still have some questions. that is,

None of the people I know have been infected with the coronavirus.

Of course, the media reports daily on the number of people who died from the coronavirus.

The number of victims is enormous worldwide.

However, I do not know the specific person infected with the coronavirus. I don’t understand the gap.

How do you understand the gap that completely separates the reality around you from the information that the media sends?

In the first place, the details of the coronavirus are still unknown at this time, and it is said that many cases of infection do not even have subjective symptoms.

By the way, the symptoms of coronavirus infection seem to be very similar to those of influenza virus.

If a coronavirus positive reaction is detected in a person who died from influenza virus infection, isn’t it reported that the person died from coronavirus infection?

Frankly, isn’t the coronavirus basically harmless?

What if no one really died from a coronavirus infection and all the patients who died of respiratory illness were due to the flu infection?

If so, we should be more cautious about the spread of conventional pneumonia (influenza) than new pneumonia (coronavirus).

Of course, I shouldn’t say irresponsible because I know nothing about immunology.

After all, a parade of medical masks continues in the city.

It’s easy for a big reality to swallow a small gap.

Annual Farmer antique tractor and car parade not slowed by COVID-19 | The Mitchell Republic… “All those guys were like, ‘You’re not having a parade?’” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments