Skip to main content

Because I don’t have a place to go home

If relationships are allowed to be home, I would like to.....

Born in the delivery room and raised in a rented house, I don’t have a hometown.

place
feeling
home
relationships

Since I moved several times during the growing season and my address changed, I can’t really feel my hometown.

Those who still have their homes and are still surrounded by the same landscape will have a hometown.

I can’t understand the sensibilities of those people, and they too won’t understand the loneliness of those who don’t know their hometown.

Of course, I know that some people have to change their place of residence for a variety of reasons.

For example, marriage, transfer, going on to school, getting a job, refugee, running away at night, etc.

I’ve been thinking that it would be painful for such people, but when I think about it, I’m the same.

My spine was horrifying.

Because I don’t have a place to go home.

No different from a refugee.

That is why I wanted to cherish close relationships.

If relationships are allowed to be home, I would like to.

However, such a hometown is a vague space that grows and shrinks with just one way of feeling.


Here’s How to Change Home Screen App Icons on Your iPhone or iPad Running iOS 14… As mentioned earlier, iOS 14 will allow you to customize or change app icons on the Home screen using the Shortcuts app. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments