Skip to main content

It’s awkward to arrive too early when invited to a wedding

I have helped someone else’s funeral.....

It’s awkward to arrive too early when invited to a wedding.

portrait
30 years ago
deceased
strange
Update it

The same goes for not leaving quickly after the ceremony is over.

I don’t know if the law also applies to funerals.

I have helped someone else’s funeral.

I lined up the chairs at the empty funeral hall.

Me and another. A total of two people worked together.

Someone is looking at us.

It was a portrait of the deceased placed on the altar.

A picture of an old man about 70 years old is shown.

Oh, did this person also work hard, feed his family, and set out for heaven? To sleep peacefully.

But I noticed something strange.

That photo is old.

The photo was out of focus and blurry, indicating that it was taken by a cheap analog camera.

In addition, it was a stretched photo of the film, but the colors were similar to the tones of color film on the market over 30 years ago.

Pictures from more than 30 years ago are displayed.

Use better photos. Update it.

Even so, the fact that the deceased was an old man about 70 years old more than 30 years ago, did he live to be 100 years old?

Well, it’s about someone else, and it doesn’t matter. Let’s get the job done quickly.

We left the scene before the funeral began, and on the way back I somehow told my buddy.

“It was a very old photo that was displayed at the funeral hall.”

Said my buddy.

“I was also curious. The clothes he wore were old clothes.”

“Well.”

We went too early to the funeral.

When Are iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Coming to My iPhone or iPad?
When Are iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Coming to My iPhone or iPad?… As with iOS 14, all iPads capable of running iPadOS 13 will be able to upgrade to iPadOS 14. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments