Skip to main content

how do people get rid of fear

And I wanted it to be a symbol of love and recovery, not a symbol of sickness and sorrow…..

The bed was made of thin metal pipes. My first thought was that there might be something special about it because it folds. It may be a bed with a mechanism that allows the patient to sit upright.

However, it soon became clear that this was not the case. After removing the black mattress, removing a few bolts and taking it apart, a simple bed came out.

The bed was in terrible condition with the mattress removed and just a skeleton. Because it consisted only of iron pipes.

And this bed was scrapped, no longer a bed, but some metal pipes.

I can’t help but think about my bed. I wondered why it was in such a bad state and who was using it.

The next day, I decided to research the history of the bed. I was able to track down the owner’s name and contact him.

He said he bought a bed for his sick wife. She was unable to sleep in her bed and eventually died. He had no choice but to throw the bed away.

My heart ached when I heard that story. I knew my bed was a source of great grief. But at the same time it was also a symbol of love. A husband did what was best for his wife, and that mattered.

fear
manage
practices
Socializing
health
knowledge
support

I decided to return the bed to its owner. He appreciated it and promised to repurpose it instead of throwing it in the garbage.

It’s comforting to know that Bed has found a new home. And I wanted it to be a symbol of love and recovery, not a symbol of sickness and sorrow.

Comments