Skip to main content

Refer to extra materials and parts

But I’d like to check tomorrow’s weather forecast again tomorrow morning…..

Yesterday’s weather forecast said it would rain from noon today.

materials
costs
disposal
reuse
valuable

I put on my rain gear before going out this morning. It wasn’t raining when I went out and the sky was clear.
Around noon, blue skies appeared and the temperature rose. I felt so hot that I took off my rain gear
I was sitting on a park bench around 3pm when it started to rain. I put on my rain gear.
And now the rain has stopped. Today’s weather forecast says it will rain all day tomorrow.
But I’d like to check tomorrow’s weather forecast again tomorrow morning.

What is the value of surplus
Surplus refers to extra materials and parts generated during the production process of a certain product or service, or the product itself.
Surplus materials incur costs and burdens for disposal, and are usually a burden on companies as costs. However, surplus materials may be treated as valuable resources for companies and society because they may create new value through reuse and recycling.
For example, by reusing surplus materials generated in the manufacturing process, it is possible to reduce the amount of raw materials used and create new products. In addition, recycling waste is considered to be of great value to companies and society because it can reduce the burden on the environment.
For this reason, efforts to effectively utilize surplus materials are spreading, and this has become an important issue for companies and society in their pursuit of sustainability.

Comments