Skip to main content

how social honor brings certain benefits not only to the person concerned but also to those involved

We should be grateful for the social honor that we receive, even if it is not always easy to accept…..

I was riding my borrowed bicycle down the street when I noticed that the front brakes were making a loud, unpleasant noise. I was embarrassed, and I wished that I could make the noise stop. But then I realized that the noise was actually helping me.

As I rode through the crowded streets, I was able to alert pedestrians to my presence without having to ring my bell. The noise of my brakes was so loud that it was impossible for people to ignore it. This allowed me to pass by pedestrians safely and without causing any accidents.

At first, I was annoyed by the noise of my brakes. But then I realized that it was actually a good thing. The noise was helping me to be more safe and considerate of others. I was grateful for the brakes, even though they were noisy.

One day, I was riding my bicycle through the park when I saw a young child playing on the sidewalk. The child was not paying attention, and I was worried that I might hit them. I braked as hard as I could, and the noise of my brakes was so loud that it startled the child. The child looked up and saw me, and they jumped out of the way just in time.

I was relieved that I had not hit the child, and I was grateful to my brakes for helping me to avoid an accident. I realized that the noise of my brakes was not so bad after all. It was actually a good thing, because it was helping me to be more safe and considerate of others.

I continued to ride my bicycle with the noisy brakes, and I never had another accident. I was grateful for the brakes, and I knew that they were helping me to be a better cyclist.

The story of the noisy bicycle brakes illustrates the benefits of social honor. The brakes were noisy and embarrassing, but they also helped the cyclist to be more safe and considerate of others. The cyclist was grateful for the brakes, even though they were noisy.

Individual
Social Honor
Benefit to Individual
Benefit to Others

Social honor can be like the noisy bicycle brakes. It can be embarrassing or inconvenient, but it can also be a valuable asset. Social honor can help us to be more safe, considerate, and successful. We should be grateful for the social honor that we receive, even if it is not always easy to accept.

Comments