Skip to main content

After all, drinking ordinary water makes me sweat

It seems that no one has proposed moving to the ground.....

The temperature is not so high in the morning, so I will go out at that time.

sweat
body temperature
drop
ordinary water
salt candy
pouring

During the day, stay in a cooler building and stay still.

It’s hot when you go outside! It feels like sunlight hits my body. Light behaves like a substance.

The body is damaged.

It is generally known that water is first replenished as a measure against heat. So many people drink sports drinks, but I try not to drink so much. Because sports drinks are so well absorbed that I don’t sweat.

A well-absorbed beverage may be good for the inside of the body, but for the time being, it feels unfit for the purpose of lowering body temperature. When it’s hot, I want to lower my temperature first.

The method I’m doing for that is water and salt candy.

Cold water is good if possible, but just drinking it puts a strain on your body, so let’s eat salt candy at the same time. It is an image of chewing salt candy in the mouth and pouring it into the body using water. Then you sweat. After all, drinking ordinary water makes me sweat.

If you sweat, your body temperature will drop. This is no wonder or anything. After all, I think sweating is the most reliable way to reduce body temperature when it is hot.

That is, drink water to sweat, and eat salt candy when drinking water. This is my countermeasure against heat.

By the way, I don’t know anything about celestial bodies, but maybe the earth and the sun are getting closer each year. What would you do if the sun and the earth were gradually approaching and the sun spread over the sky in the meantime?

It seems that no one has proposed moving to the ground.

If you have car or house damage, here’s what an expert says you should do. …
What to do if you have car or house damage from the storm | OurQuadCities

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments