Skip to main content

Until the blue light comes on

Even I can’t sympathize with things I don’t know much about, and I won’t get excited.....

It might have been wrong that it was on the same shelf as the candy and soap.

it does not matter
does not know
appeal
cannot
sympathize

Wireless digital tools are very handy.

If you want to reduce the number of things in your pocket as much as possible, choose wireless earphones rather than wired earphones.

Me too.

As I’m listening to music for a long time, it’s annoying that the cords of wired earphones are involved.

If it’s a wireless type, there’s no cord, so all you have to do is set it in your ear.

Life is more enjoyable when you are lighter.

And since the price of wireless earphones is cheaper, I also love it.

The other day, I bought such a Bluetooth earphone and tried to listen to music.

However, I can’t hear the music!

I’ve charged it until the blue light comes on.

However, I can’t hear music from my earphones.

I reasoned Since this is made in China, it must have been an initial defect.

I hurriedly brought the earphones and receipt to the store, and complained that the earphones were defective and should be replaced with normal ones.

The female clerk who responded stared at me with suspicion.

If you can’t hear the sound, this is a defective product.

Apparently, employees of stores selling candy, soap, weekly magazines, etc. did not seem to have much knowledge about Bluetooth.

I intended to explain the wireless flaws in plain language, using the simplest words possible.

However, I seemed to be seen as a man who complained that the candy wasn’t sweet, that the soap didn’t foam well, or the cover of the magazine was dirty.

At that time, you have a hard time.

When I’m excited and yelled, I’m no different than the annoying people who often appear.

On the contrary, if I talk too calmly, I would look like a weird person who complains about anything.

Objectively, it doesn’t matter to anyone who doesn’t know what it means, such as a Bluetooth malfunction.

Even I can’t sympathize with things I don’t know much about, and I won’t get excited.

However, as long as the defective product is defective, it will not be eligible to be traded, so it will not be possible to buy or sell normally.

After a while, the clerk issued a substitute earphone. I checked it and was able to play the music normally, so I brought it back.

But did the clerk understand the legitimacy of my appeal?

In any case, getting lighter is not easy.

Best wireless chargers 2020: how to charge up your iPhone or Android without wires | TechRadar
Best wireless chargers 2020: how to charge up your iPhone or Android without wires | TechRadar… Lastly, make sure your phone can actually use wireless charging, as some older handsets …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments