Skip to main content

Are you working when you’re not working?

I often find work tips in my play.....

There is a negative image when asked that it is overtime work.

working hours
overtime
working
preparing
cleaning up
tips

I am not doing it because it will be free of charge because it is outside the legal time.

Certainly, it’s unpleasant to work at times when you don’t have to.

But even if it’s overtime, we’re working.

I’m thinking about work, even if I’m not working physically.

So are you working when you’re not working?

In fact, it’s working. In detail, we are preparing for work and cleaning up.

The center of work occurs during working hours, and the work for that is provided free of charge after hours.

And it may be wasteful to leave work at all, just because it’s overtime.

I often find work tips in my play.

Technology News Today - USATODAY.com
Technology News Today - USATODAY.com… “By bundling services, customers get more for their money and Apple gets more money from each customer,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments