Skip to main content

At 3:00 am, the area is pitch black

Let’s eat breakfast well.....

At 3:00 am, the area is pitch black. However, at such times I got up and went to the kitchen.

repeating
get up early
spend time
healthy
activities

Remove the food from the refrigerator and throw it in the microwave. Then chop the vegetables with a knife. Someone said that I had to eat vegetables. I believe in it.

Take the ingredients from the microwave, put the chopped vegetables on it, and let’s have breakfast.

Will it be hot today? I finish eating at around 4am.

Even if you do not have an appetite, you can eat a lot if you spend time.

It’s good to eat too much breakfast. Let sit for 10 minutes after eating.

Oops, I have to wash the dishes.

After that, I take a shower.

Hang a towel on the wall, and when you’re dressed, go out.

Sometimes I can’t eat lunch. In my case, I can’t even sit in a chair and eat. So, for lunch, buy a simple one and eat it.

I don’t feel hungry during the day.

However, my body gets stuck around 6 pm, so I drink a lot of sugar in coffee at that time. Then my body seems to manage to move.

Around 10 pm, I will finish all activities and return to my home. After I got home, I didn’t have anything to do, so I slept.

I am repeating such a life. I think it’s very healthy.

You have to get up early to have a good breakfast.

Let’s eat breakfast well.

Wendy's breakfast makes up 8% of US Q2 sales | Restaurant Dive
Wendy’s breakfast makes up 8% of US Q2 sales | Restaurant Dive… The morning daypart has been the most challenged during the novel coronavirus pandemic, so Wendy’s breakfast performance is a standout. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments