Skip to main content

Injuries occur suddenly

I wanted to leave the hospital as early as possible, but my doctor didn’t give me permission.....

The girl was absorbed in badminton.

doctor
permission
walk to the bathroom
real reason
wanted to see the sky
leave the hospital

Belonging to a club, practicing and participating actively in games.

On that day as well, she paired up with her partner girl and played against the opposing team.

The game progressed, watching the opponent’s movements and actively executing the strategy,

When she suddenly saw her buddy, she fell down.

Buddy suddenly ruptured the Achilles tendon and could not stand.

The game is cancelled. Injuries occur suddenly.

I also had a broken bone that made me unable to stand.

I was hospitalized for a few weeks and slept on my bed every day.

I ate at regular times, read a book, and then looked at the walls and ceiling of the hospital room.

I wanted to leave the hospital as early as possible, but my doctor didn’t give me permission.

One day, I was allowed to walk to the bathroom by myself.

However, my legs had weakened, so I could barely stand, and I walked to the toilet while grasping the railing on the wall.

The real reason I wanted to go to the bathroom was because I wanted to see the sky.

I slowly approached the toilet window.

The highway was visible through the frosted glass.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t see the sky.

But I felt like I was looking at the sky.

Snapchat: How To Enable The Camera On An iPhone Or Android Phones
Snapchat: How To Enable The Camera On An iPhone Or Android Phones… Snapchat provides a variety of services on top of its image-sharing capabilities. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments