Skip to main content

It’s getting harder to switch my feelings on holidays

After all, I’m going to get rid of what I left behind in the past week.....

As a lifestyle, I can spend Friday slowly.

busy
holidays
lifestyle
relaxed
suggesting

Oh, tomorrow. Tomorrow, I have a relatively large amount of time.

But recently, a serious problem has surfaced in my life.

I don’t know how to spend a slow day.

In other words, when I’m busy, it’s getting harder to switch my feelings on holidays.

The current situation is that we are busy even on holidays.

I guessed the cause.

As a result, I was able to make an unexpected hypothesis.

I think I’m not so busy on a daily basis, but rather relaxed.

Perhaps I’m laid back and trying to comfort myself by suggesting myself as a busy day.

Before I knew it, my whole life might have changed to something more relaxed.

Therefore, I think I couldn’t decide the content of the holiday.

Is it Friday tomorrow? After all, I’m going to get rid of what I left behind in the past week.

Look, I can’t take a rest.

Most Black Friday products 'were same price or cheaper' beforehand - BBC News
Most Black Friday products ‘were same price or cheaper’ beforehand - BBC News… Many shoppers see Black Friday as a way to buy gifts cheaply before Christmas. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments