Skip to main content

Can’t hear the usual electronic sounds

Because I think currency value and exchange value are the kind of oral promises and rumors.....

A few days ago, late at night, I took out my IC card and held it over the reader to do some shopping.

realization
value
can not find
responsible
oral promises
feel

Oh?

I can’t hear the usual electronic sounds. The card did not respond.

I had no choice but to pay in cash.

At the next store, I held up my IC card again when paying, but the machine did not read it again.

It was late at night, but I stopped by a place like an agency, explained the abnormality of the IC card, and asked him to investigate a little.

Perhaps the deposit balance is gone?

Or was my card banned because of something wrong?

Did a major system failure occur?

I looked it up on Twitter, but I couldn’t find any such information.

After a while, the clerk at the counter came back and told me:

The magnetism of the card has disappeared

Magnetic? Had disappeared? Is it my responsibility?

The person told me to come again tomorrow morning as I will reissue the card.

Until then, my card couldn’t be used.

By the way, what I felt after experiencing cash settlement after a long time is that coins are heavy and banknotes are large.

Such inconvenience may have been the realization of currency value.

Because I think currency value and exchange value are the kind of oral promises and rumors.

I have never signed a contract or granted collateral for their value.

So even if those values suddenly disappear one day, I can’t find a responsible person.

After all, the reissued card seems to have a little stronger magnetism. An electronic sound will be heard vigorously at the time of payment, and my deposit will surely be reduced.

Listening to the electronic sound, I thought: If you forget the feel of money, you’re done.

Black Friday: Save money with a refurbished iPhone, iPad or laptop
Black Friday: Save money with a refurbished iPhone, iPad or laptop… Or why not $849 on a 21-inch Apple iMac, instead of $1,099 for a new one? …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments