Skip to main content

I said in my chest

Nosy I somehow asked. Don’t you say something when you eat? ....

Hamburger is a mysterious food.

emotions
words
habits
rudeness

It’s probably suitable for storage as it’s crushed meat and mixed with other ingredients.

Also, hamburgers are certainly easier to eat than regular meats.

And since the hamburger steak has no flashy characteristics, it doesn’t feel strange even if it is served with various ingredients.

That day I was having a hamburger lunch.

A young woman sat on the other side of the table and happened to eat the same lunch at the same time.

She wasn’t a stranger at all, so with a little bit of small talk, we started eating lunch.

I put the cut hamburger in my mouth and suddenly noticed. She was silent when she started eating.

I’m not going to tell her to give a prayer of gratitude to God, but I think it’s okay to mutter “I’ll have it” in a whisper.

Nosy I somehow asked. Don’t you say something when you eat?

She swallowed the vegetables before answering. I said in my chest.

Is it the modern society that any reason can be accepted for the time being? At first I couldn’t accept the excuse.

While eating lunch, I was wondering that habits are not absolute, but eventually I felt something like an answer.

It was that feelings of gratitude were the first feelings, and that words did not precede them.

In other words, the habit of gratitude and awe for eating and living is just a rudeness if it is not accompanied by emotions.

So, first of all, hold your emotions firmly in your chest. With that, words and languages can be used later.

How to view translations of foreign websites on your iPhone or iPad - TechRepublic… First, make sure you’re running iOS/iPadOS 14 or higher on your device. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments