Skip to main content

Is it okay to send a simple letter to a friend?

I can do it. However, there is no particular requirement at the moment.....

“I’d like you to tell me a little, can you speak well?”

describing
rough
detailed
situation
not shared
shared

The text message I received

is as above. No more, no less.
I intended to have a conversation without any problems, but I was worried that my vocabulary was too small.
Or maybe my expression method contains some ethical flaws.
Is there something wrong with my way of speaking? I replied like this.
The exchange of these messages created a slightly harsh atmosphere.

What should I be careful about when writing something?

Things can start from what is written, and apart from this, something is even written after things are done.
In any case, when describing what is important, you need to be as detailed as possible about the situation. Otherwise, mistakes are likely to occur.
If the situation is shared, a rough and concise description will not cause any inconvenience. However, if the situation is not shared, the description should not be rough.


As I learned later, the radio wave condition on our line was poor and the call was often interrupted.
They discussed this trouble and assumed that I would know this too.
As a result, a fairly rough message was sent to me.
In short, they wanted to know if I could make a clear call on my cell phone.
I can do it. However, there is no particular requirement at the moment.

Black Americans never took Ahmaud Arbery verdict for granted - Los Angeles Times
Black Americans never took Ahmaud Arbery verdict for granted - Los Angeles Times… In this country, we never take for granted what might seem like a foregone conclusion. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments