Skip to main content

Is the one who can’t tell the truth a liar?

I wonder if she is ready to give her next testimony.....

“Don’t spill detergent powder here. I have to clean it. Be careful.”

truth
lie
lacks
objectivity
explain
follow
not

A single mother shouted at me

She likes to wear miniskirts.
She is looking for her new husband every day, but she is not a sloppy woman. As evidence, she undertakes work that everyone hates.
I haven’t touched detergent powder for several years. But I don’t get angry because I knew she was a hard-working person.
However, if anyone witnesses that I was dealing with detergent powder here, the problem is serious. I asked her as calmly as possible. Who said that?
She suddenly got a little distraught and didn’t say the witness’s name.

Can the objective truth be easily testified?

We should think that it is impossible to explain the objective truth, although we can easily exchange words with someone.
Because your thoughts and views are just an explanation of what was observed from your point of view.
In other words, if you testify to something, it is your own observation and lacks objectivity.
So, if our views or testimonies lack objectivity and are not in perfect agreement with the truth, are we all liar?
Of course, our serious testimony is not a lie. It’s just different from the truth.
Do not worry. There are ways to reduce the damage caused by this nightmare. It is the attitude that we do not completely follow what was said by someone.
Consider that all testimony is a view from a particular standpoint, nothing more.


But there is no doubt that someone spilled detergent powder on the floor here and then asked her to clean it up. This is a problem that cannot be overlooked.
In addition, one person tried to hold me accountable for this blunder.
However, the one who suffered the most was not me, but her who loves miniskirts, right? I try to look at things as objectively as possible.
I wonder if she is ready to give her next testimony.

Kyle Rittenhouse verdict: Not guilty on all counts : NPR
Kyle Rittenhouse verdict: Not guilty on all counts : NPR… “He has a huge sense of relief for what the jury did to him today. He wishes none of this would have ever happened, but as he said when he testified, he did not start this,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments