Skip to main content

Is monitoring work productive?

Again today, on an unfamiliar street corner, I will meet people and have lunch while standing.....

“Today’s weather will rain until dawn and then clear up. The maximum temperature will be normal.”

preserving
environment
changes
monitor
cancels

OK.

It seems that wet clothes should be hung as they are. Weather forecasts are useful.
For that reason, I haven’t done the laundry this morning. I have a small amount of dry clothes, so it shouldn’t be too much of a problem.
But what if it rains tomorrow? This is my bad habit.
Don’t imagine tomorrow today. Choose that tomorrow.

What is the essential work to preserve something?

We misunderstand that the task of preserving something is relatively easy.
In order to keep something constant, work that cancels changes in the environment is required.
To do so, we must constantly monitor changes in the environment. This work is unexpectedly troublesome.
Because the task of monitoring changes in the environment does not produce anything directly. Because of that, nothing can be achieved.


“The temperature will drop sharply at night. Please bring a jacket with you when you go out.”
thank you. So I go out and go through the dim streets to my destination today. What time will I be back home tonight?
I closed the window in my room before going out. Whether it’s a sudden gust of wind or a storm, my room will be waiting for me.
Again today, on an unfamiliar street corner, I will meet people and have lunch while standing.

Astroworld victims mourned as man saving his fiancée, young man 'larger-than-life'
Astroworld victims mourned as man saving his fiancée, young man ‘larger-than-life’… “would always try to make time for his family and the people he cared about.” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments