Skip to main content

Should I have less baggage?

After all, I bought only 5 kilograms. There is also such a night.....

When I inspected the items I carry every day, I found that there were many unnecessary items.

situation
place
personality
replace
communicate

It clearly contained even garbage

so I took it out of my bag and pocket and threw it away.
Unnecessary things have been wiped out of the bag, and the need to carry the bag is gone. Now I don’t carry a shoulder bag.
Eventually I was able to act hands-free. Being empty-handed has a surprising advantage.
Unless you have a variety of belongings, you are at least light and at least less tired. In addition, you can even run depending on your mood.
Let’s run a little when it’s cold. Your body will be a little warmer.

Is it shameful that personality is inconsistent?

Surprisingly, no, of course, our minds and behaviors are inconsistent.
Our attitude changes greatly depending on the situation and place. Of course, this is not a bad story.
Unless a person can do anything alone, we must take a universal attitude to communicate with someone.
I think the universal attitude is to abandon personal tastes and schemes and participate in public interest.
As a result of this process, we often replace personality and act ad hoc. Of course, this is not shameful.


Oops, I would like to further point out the benefits of acting hands-free. You can suddenly carry heavy luggage, right?
So last night I thought about buying 10 kilograms of rice. I usually buy only 5 kilograms, but now I can carry even 10 kilograms.
Then I went to a grocery store near my house and searched for 10 kilograms of rice.
Hmmm, no. A lot of rice with 5 kg is lined up, but I can’t find one with 10 kg.
After all, I bought only 5 kilograms. There is also such a night.

Bills CB Tre'Davious White out for season with torn ACL
Bills CB Tre’Davious White out for season with torn ACL… A former first-round pick out of LSU in 2017, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments