Skip to main content

So what are bad habits?

Yes, finding subjective symptoms of addiction is not easy.....

“You should check the contents of your wallet from time to time to know how much you have, so you can manage your spending and income.”

good
bad
distinction
quantitative
addictive

A young woman I know

gave birth to a girl the other day. Perhaps because of that, she often talks about a few things we need to know about our lives.
Certainly, knowing the amount of money in your wallet that you carry with you every day may help reduce the chance of making unexpected mistakes.
Of course, her friends don’t hate that she provides interesting wisdom about how to live. However, she has never talked about her baby girl’s father.

How should good or bad be distinguished?

We know that there are good and bad habits. Good habits mean good habits anyway.
So what are bad habits?
Does it mean unethical conduct? I don’t think so.
I think that the distinction between good and bad is not based on qualitative, but on quantitative.
They are not bad, at least in the sense that quantitatively proper deeds do not cause any actual harm.
On the contrary, quantitatively excessive repetition of actions is not good in the sense that it sometimes causes actual harm.
To put it simply, excessively frequent repetitive actions are often referred to as addictive.


“Recent drivers have become poor at driving. The other day, I was in danger of interrupting just before my car!”
This is far from the wisdom of everyday life, but it seems to be one of her recent beliefs.
So, when I checked the contents of my wallet last night, I felt that I was running out of coins. I put my hand in my pants pocket and searched for coins.
I looked closely in the bag and on the floor and searched for coins.
I went back to where I was a few minutes ago and looked around on the desk and on the floor.
When I opened the book on my desk, I noticed something. Yes, finding subjective symptoms of addiction is not easy.

Explainer: What is in the new Biden plan to reduce U.S. drug prices? | Reuters
Explainer: What is in the new Biden plan to reduce U.S. drug prices? | Reuters… The plan could still fail as hurdles remain to approving the broader spending package, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments