Skip to main content

Address risks and challenges

2023-03-12 18:29:18

Until recently, I used to walk a lot.

technology
advanced
risks

But lately, I’ve been riding my bike more.
As a result, the amount of time the shoe was pedaling was longer than the time it was walking, so the way the shoe sole wore out changed.
I used to wear out the heels of my shoes, but these days I feel like the soles around the base of my toes are worn out.
Therefore, I used to apply the repair agent to the heel, but from now on, I would like to apply the repair agent to the entire sole.
In a way, the sole is honest. Because it faithfully reflects the way the wearer works.

Will technology get better as it advances?
The more advanced the technology, the better it is not necessarily. Technological development can bring many benefits to society and people’s lives, but it also brings potential risks and challenges.
For example, technological progress may improve efficiency and productivity, but we need to consider the impact this will have on the employment of workers and the content of their jobs. In addition, advances in technology may threaten personal privacy and security.
In addition, technological advances can have a negative impact on the environment. For example, excessive energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions.
Technological progress is not always good, but people’s efforts to address risks and challenges can make technology better.

Comments