Skip to main content

Be able to continuously produce

2023-03-22 17:31:10

It had been raining since morning that day.

stable
capacity
control
management
inventory
supply
risk

I’m not going to claim that it was raining all day that day that caused my failure.
Anyway, I was scheduled to meet someone at a certain place that afternoon.
The person called me and asked me where to meet.
I memorized the name of the street and the name of the store on the spot and headed there.
But there was no one for me to meet at that store on that street.

I wanted to confirm the name of the street and the name of the store again, but I couldn’t call him because his phone number was blocked.
In the end, I never got to meet him.

What is the premise of stable supply?
The premise of stable supply is to be able to continuously produce and provide the amount of products and services required to meet demand at a certain level of quality. Specifically, the following elements are important.
Securing production capacity: It is necessary to secure production capacity such as facilities and personnel so that the required amount can be produced even if demand increases.
Thorough quality control: It is important to maintain the quality of products and services at a certain level and earn the trust of customers.
Proper inventory management: It is necessary to properly manage inventory to prevent overstock and understock.
Supply chain management: It is important to manage the entire supply chain, including procurement of raw materials and parts, manufacturing, and logistics, to ensure smooth operations.
Thorough risk management: In preparation for natural disasters and unforeseen circumstances, it is necessary to thoroughly manage risk and maintain stable supply.
Firmly maintaining these elements and continuously improving them are prerequisites for stable supply.

Comments