Skip to main content

Become excellent one day

2023-03-13 14:05:14

The normally cheerful man suddenly took on a serious look.
“I just had my third child.”

excellent
one day
work
learning
experience
long-term

I didn’t ask a single thing related to that. he spoke on his own accord. Isn’t it wonderful to have more children?
Of course, I also know that just one more child will increase the burden on the family budget.
He confided in me that he had a third child, but I couldn’t congratulate him easily.
I didn’t congratulate him. I still think I was right.
i was silent.
Even if the family budget increases and life becomes difficult, having another child is a wonderful thing. So he shouldn’t curse having more children. But you can’t bless easily, you just can’t.
The only saving grace is that he likes to work and is competent. He is skilled in human resource management. His income will increase, although we don’t know how many years it will take.

Can humans suddenly become excellent one day?
Human beings cannot suddenly become excellent one day. It takes long-term hard work, learning, and experience to excel. Humans are great learners and can improve their abilities through continuous effort and learning.
However, it is known that the human brain is shaped by stimulation and environment during the growth period. For example, by starting to learn music or sports from a young age and continuing to work on them, it may be possible to demonstrate excellent ability in that field.
In the short term, intensive training and intensive learning programs are ways to acquire knowledge and skills quickly and efficiently. However, it still takes a certain amount of time and continuous effort, and perfect excellence will take time and effort.

Comments