Skip to main content

Be various dangers in entertainments

2023-03-19 22:12:55

Until a few weeks ago, I often took trains and buses to distant cities.

dangers
potential
excessive
negative
isolation

I didn’t realize it at the time, but I was spending 1/6 of my 24 hours a day traveling.
Lately I haven’t been to far places. And I have more free time.
Free time is a good thing. You can spend your time doing nothing.
But with a little extra time, sometimes I don’t know what to do.
Of course, I should be busy with chores, but having a little extra time gave me a little more time to think.
Of course, I want to think of something meaningful so as not to waste my time.
But can I do that?

What are the dangers hidden in entertainment?
Entertainment is an important activity for people to de-stress and enjoy themselves in their daily lives. But entertainment also has potential dangers.
For example, excessive recreational consumption can negatively affect physical health. Watching TV for too long, playing video games, or using the Internet can lead to health problems such as obesity and sleep deprivation.
Entertainment can also have a negative impact on mental health. Excessive gambling and alcohol consumption can lead to mental health problems such as addiction and depression.
Finally, entertainment also has a social dimension, and excessive entertainment consumption can lead to social isolation and relationship deterioration. For example, prolonged video game play can lead to a lack of social activity and relationships.
As mentioned above, there are various dangers in entertainment. Moderate recreational consumption is important as it can cause health and psychological problems.

Comments