Skip to main content

Solve security problems

2023-03-29 11:14:28

“I’m going over there now. Don’t run away from there.”

installed
vulnerabilities
systems
security
design

The voice on the phone was excited. It’s a no-brainer. I think I have pissed him off.
Of course I was going to piss him off.
“Is he coming here? Is it okay for you to stay here?”

One woman said worriedly. She seemed afraid that a fight would break out in front of her.
Of course I don’t want to fight anyone. But if it is inevitable, I will not avoid it.
I rubbed my wrists and was excited that we might end up fighting for the first time in a while.

How Backdoors Should Be Installed
Backdoors cannot be installed by legal means. It is a criminal act such as unauthorized access and invasion of privacy.
Technically, backdoors are usually achieved by intentionally building vulnerabilities into software or systems. However, this is a very dangerous practice and creates a security vulnerability.
In order to solve security problems, it is necessary to design and implement with security in mind and to minimize security vulnerabilities. Installing a backdoor will negate those efforts.
Therefore, installing a backdoor is illegal and unethical. Any security issues must be resolved using appropriate procedures and legal means.

Comments