Skip to main content

Clash with public ethics

2023-03-19 13:28:46

One cold morning in mid-February, I noticed something was wrong with my mobile phone.

personal
tastes
ethics
public
clash

When I turned it on, the display remained black.
Six years had passed since I started using the mobile phone.
So I decided that my cell phone had finally broken down.
In addition to not brightening the display, I can no longer turn it off.
A cell phone with a black display is almost useless.
Recently, the mobile phone is used as a mere alarm.
I can charge it, but I don’t want to charge it anymore.
I still don’t know when the phone will go silent.

Can private taste clash with public ethics?
Yes, personal tastes and preferences can clash with public ethics.
Public ethics are moral values ​​and codes of conduct that are socially accepted and normative. For example, respect for human rights, fairness, honesty, responsibility, social contribution, etc.
An individual’s hobbies and preferences are his or her own preferences and may not be relevant to others. However, if their hobbies and preferences lead to actions and values ​​that go against public ethics, conflicts can arise.
For example, if there are hobbies or preferences that involve illegal acts or discriminatory values, they are against public ethics if they are not socially acceptable. In addition, hobbies and preferences that prioritize personal pleasure and cause trouble for others and society may run counter to public ethics.
Individuals can freely enjoy their hobbies and tastes, but it is necessary to consider behavior and values ​​that go against public ethics in accordance with social rules.

Comments