Skip to main content

Exist, even in the worst

2023-03-20 20:32:41

I don’t know why the gardener was talking to me that morning.

hope
power
difficult
analyze
talk
believe

Before I knew it, he saw me and approached me.
Pointing to the osmanthus tree beside me, he said,
“If you don’t mind, I’ll prune the excess branches of this tree for a small fee.”
The tree has already had its excess branches cut off by me with gardening shears several times. i asked him
“I have pruned this tree several times. What do you think of the result?”
He immediately replied:
“Well, I don’t think it’s bad.”
What a candid opinion. Not bad. Does that mean it’s not good?
Eventually he seemed to sense that I had no intention of asking him for the job.
He got in his car and left.

Is There Hope in the Worst of Situations?
Hope always exists, even in the worst of circumstances. Hope gives us the power to change our circumstances. However, having hope is not easy. Finding hope can be difficult, especially when you are facing serious hardships and suffering.
But there are some ways to have hope. First, it is important to soberly analyze the situation and find a solution. You can also talk to people around you and get help from them. It is also important to have faith. It’s important to believe in yourself, be confident in your abilities, and envision the future you want.
You can find hope even in the worst of situations. You can find hope by getting the right support and practicing positive thinking.

Comments