Skip to main content

Be the added value added to products and services

2023-03-27 14:19:36

It rained all day yesterday.

flagship
added
value
create
pricing

Before going out in the morning, I was a little worried about what to wear.
On rainy days, I wear rain gear on the outermost side, so the inside gets stuffy, but I wanted to avoid that.
That’s why I decided to wear as little clothing as possible inside the rain gear.
However, rainy days are not only lukewarm days, but also cold days. Yesterday was that cold day.
So I put on a long-sleeved shirt and a leather jumper, over which I put on rain gear.
Of course, it was a little hot when I was cycling, but it was rather cold, so the long-sleeved T-shirt and leather jumper kept me warm.
I learned that there are days when I have to wear a lot even if it rains.

Can added value become a flagship product?
Added value can be a flagship product. In fact, many companies increase their competitiveness and strengthen their market position by providing added value.
Added value is the added value added to products and services, such as the use of high-quality materials, the addition of unique designs and functions, and the provision of customer support and warranties.
In order to realize added value as a flagship product, it is first necessary for customers to recognize that value and be ready for it. In other words, your customers should be willing to pay for added value compared to others offering similar goods and services.
Providing added value can also create room for pricing. Customers tend to pay more for quality products and services, so you can set your prices accordingly.
Value-add can therefore become a flagship product, but it requires an accurate understanding of the customer’s needs and the provision of corresponding added value.

Comments