Skip to main content

Dangerous, dangerous

I have the idea that if I enjoy it, that’s fine. It may be selfish, but one must first take good care of himself.....

I trust you!

one
what
trust
people
assessment

Dangerous, dangerous. This is a trap. Don’t inadvertently act in line with the other person’s intentions.

Of course, I know well that people who are not trusted by anyone are pathetic. It was written in a flimsy textbook that by being trusted we would be recognized as members of society.

So we make an amazing effort to be trusted.

We closely observe the allegedly untrustworthy failures, research the specs needed to be trusted by someone we haven’t even met, and work hard to bring ourselves closer to that value. doing.

However, behind the scenes, there seem to be some people in the world who refuse to be trusted. They refuse to have the conditions to be trusted.

Such people are lonely beings driven into a corner of society, but the story is troublesome because they form a community with each other. Would you like to be photographed together?

After all, all the debate over credit seems to continue to develop on the premise that a value standard called credit will be accepted.

By the way, I have never tried to be trusted. Because I have no idea what my acquaintances trust about me.

I have the idea that if I enjoy it, that’s fine. It may be selfish, but one must first take good care of himself.

On the contrary, have I ever trusted a person? I have done that. However, the credibility is capricious, and I may just be paranoid because I am not familiar with the reality of what I believe in.

However, I just want to avoid that trusting a person eases the rigor of my assessment of that person.

Biden Expected to Include Child Tax Credit Expansion in Stimulus Plan
Biden Expected to Include Child Tax Credit Expansion in Stimulus Plan… Expanding this credit, and making it more widely available to lower income families, was a key campaign issue for the incoming president. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments