Skip to main content

He was from the Navy

I was almost silent. I had seasickness and was a little dizzy.....

When a lot of people were watching a movie and laughed at a scene, I often couldn’t understand what was interesting about that scene and couldn’t laugh.

introverted
diplomatic
active
cooperative
dizzy

On the contrary, the scene that was nothing was very interesting, and I was the only one who laughed.

I know that an attitude of conformity with many opinions, regardless of one’s own sensibility, is called cooperative, but I seem to underestimate such an attitude.

If the uncooperative personality was an introverted personality, I was undoubtedly the owner of that nature.

But since I knew that being cooperative was never harmful and sometimes beneficial, I couldn’t deny being cooperative.

Well, a long time ago, a middle-aged man put me on a boat in an attempt to turn an introverted boy into a diplomatic and active child.

The middle-aged man was my uncle. He was a good maneuverer, a good swimmer, and a caring person.

On a hot summer day, the boat carrying me and my uncle left the shore and headed for an uninhabited island a little offshore.

We had a good conversation, but the eyes of my uncle rowing the boat were a little serious. He was from the Navy.

The boat berthed on the shore of the uninhabited island, and we disembarked and had a light meal.

I was almost silent. I had seasickness and was a little dizzy.

But I was grateful that the ground on the shore did not shake. The introverted personality doesn’t seem to go well with the sea.

Mikey Wright, pro surfer, saves woman in water on Oahu's North Shore in Hawaii - CNN
Mikey Wright, pro surfer, saves woman in water on Oahu’s North Shore in Hawaii - CNN… “The North Shore surf can sweep up and grab you at anytime.” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments