Skip to main content

Looking back on the fourth quarter of 2020

What would you do then? Just start over, by doing what you can at the time and place without thinking.....

Looking back on the fourth quarter of 2020, there have been major changes in my life.

continuously
done
schedule
unplanned
time
place
can do
shortcuts

In handling things, I no longer schedule.

With a forest of priorities, importants and urgent matters, I stopped designing setups every day.

What I noticed is what I can do at that time and place. And if there is a condition that something can be processed, it is processed mechanically.

If you don’t complete even one thing in this way, you will run out of time.

So while this approach seems unplanned, I think it has improved productivity. Even though I haven’t verified it in detail.

And in 2021. The first quarter of this year is going to be fun.

Because I intend to actively incorporate shortcuts.

In other words, I am thinking of omitting or abolishing procedures and processing what should be done continuously without any gaps.

I know that this approach involves risks. If any one fails, it will have a negative impact on other consecutive tasks.

What would you do then? Just start over, by doing what you can at the time and place without thinking.

This year I no longer consider procedures and importance, so I may be rude to many.

But please forgive me. I don’t have enough time. I have no excuses.

Samsung Q4 2020 guidance: profit likely rose in fourth quarter
Samsung Q4 2020 guidance: profit likely rose in fourth quarter… It was mostly in line with analysts’ estimate of 9.1 trillion won, according to Refinitiv SmartEstimate. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments