Skip to main content

What kind of people are these people?

And how richly the nature that speaks nothing teaches important things to human beings who continue to speak various things.....

If it was terribly cold that day, I wouldn’t leave.

simple
complex
teaches
speak
speaks nothing

It was past the peak of the cold, so I boarded a long-distance train with a small bag.

The train runs all night, so I thought I should sleep in my seat.

I was on the run. Oops, don’t be surprised. That’s what a trip is, isn’t it?

Now, after passing through the pitch-black city, the train continued to run in the dark countryside.

But soon I fell into an unexpected situation. The train was full.

The train was crowded like rush hour. Even though it was a night train running in the countryside, the inside of the train was full of passengers and everyone was standing.

you’re kidding? I can’t sleep. And I found another strange thing. The passengers were dressed for mountaineering and carried the appropriate equipment.

What kind of people are these people?

After a while, the train stopped at an empty station in the mountains. Then almost all the passengers got off.

I remember that I was the only customer left in the car.

Turning from the crowded situation, the train I was alone felt terribly lonely.

I fell asleep on the cold VIP train, and when I woke up around 6 am and looked out the train window, it was a completely white world.

look! As far as the eye can see, some fields continued to the horizon, and snow piled up there, creating a pure white world.

At that time, I saw the horizon for the first time in my life.

Nothing is as simple as the horizon. Only one horizon is drawn.

And, in contrast, what a small thing a complex human is!

And how richly the nature that speaks nothing teaches important things to human beings who continue to speak various things.

I had such an experience. So I’m glad I got away.

Even if my escape is still an unsolved case for me.

Best iPhone 11 and 11 Pro cases for 2021: Speck, Otterbox and more compared - CNET… Zagg recently bought top British case-maker Gear4 and is seeking to further build out its brand in the US. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments