Skip to main content

Forgot my bicycle and went home

But now I realize that I shouldn’t confuse being stolen with being abandoned.....

I have had my bicycle stolen.

stolen
abandoned
accurate
theft
loss
permission
ownership

I went out on a bicycle somewhere and forgot my bicycle and went home. I didn’t lock it.

The next day, I hurried to the place, but my bicycle was gone.

If it’s left on the edge of the road overnight, even if it’s a bicycle, it’s like big trash. No one claims ownership.

Even a locked bicycle does not have the right to occupy part of the public road.

In any case, I was slightly shocked by the loss of my bike. It will be inconvenient from today.

Hurry up. I submitted a loss report to the appropriate agencies and it was accepted. It was not a theft report.

I haven’t reunited with a bike since that day. Is it being abused under a new owner? Or was it scrapped and buried somewhere on the beach?

But now I realize that I shouldn’t confuse being stolen with being abandoned.

It is the owner’s selfish feeling to be resentful and sad that something has been stolen. It is more accurate to describe it as abandoned rather than stolen.

Because in the case of my bike, it was unlocked and occupied public places without permission.

How to protect your car or motorbike from thieves | The Scotsman
How to protect your car or motorbike from thieves | The Scotsman… “Adding a garage alarm and low-level dusk to dawn lighting can also enhance security," …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments