Skip to main content

How is the act of gaining something structured?

Or maybe more people are killing time outdoors.....

As a result of my misunderstanding, I couldn’t do anything for 30 minutes. There is 30 minutes until a predetermined time. I wondered what to do.

Getting something
Getting
something
reputation
?

It’s a little cold outdoors

If you stay still, your body will get cold. Anyway, I walked and thought about what to do and where to go little by little.
My missteps have created wasted time, but I’m even wondering if it was a worthwhile time. Because I could just think without doing anything.
Waiting on the street corner on a cold early morning is not uncommon for me. I have experienced something similar to this many times. I wonder how the present is related to the past.
I don’t care about this question now, but I don’t have enough time in my life these days so much that I don’t have time to think about it. Therefore, unless something goes wrong, there is no time to spare. This is ironic.

What is the purpose of our actions?

We seek something good and try to get it. It is no exaggeration to say that this is all our goal.
But what we are trying to get or what we have already got should be basically good or valuable, but sometimes it is not valid.
But because things are all about results, we try to find value in what we get. We want to believe that what we can get is worth it, even if it is worthless.
This conviction may be a bit crude, but there is a reason why serious consideration turns into crude. The reason is that the process of getting something consists of two stages.
Getting something consists of two things: an activity to get something and something obtained by a certain activity.
Whether or not something already obtained by a certain activity is good or not is just a reputation. On the other hand, whether or not the activity to obtain something was good is not just a reputation.
Simply put, the process and the result are evaluated differently. When assessing the process, the results should not be considered. The process should not be denied, even if it produces bad results.


The streetlights on the main street begin to go out. There is a small oil container in the pocket. It’s a container that can hold only 100 ml, but it’s an important item for me.
Of course, the container contains lighter oil. With this and a small handy warmer, I can put up with it outdoors even if it’s a little cold.
Recently, you can buy camping equipment at general stores. I wonder if camping is popular.
Or maybe more people are killing time outdoors.

Here’s how to play Halo Infinite on your iPhone or iPad with Xbox Game Pass - 9to5Mac
Here’s how to play Halo Infinite on your iPhone or iPad with Xbox Game Pass - 9to5Mac… Once you’ve got a Microsoft account that’s subscribed to Xbox game pass, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments