Skip to main content

What are the benefits of having a face-to-face conversation?

Everyone is looking inside themselves while talking to someone, right? ....

“To tell the truth, I’m not very familiar with this city. I moved to this city about five years ago. I only know the roads I always take and the scenery I can see from there.”

questions
answer
temporary
secondary
addition
observe
Not answering

I still don’t know why I gave such an answer

I was talking to a man that afternoon, even though he didn’t ask me in detail.
He listened to my answer to the end, but didn’t seem to memorize everything. As proof of that, the people around me still don’t seem to know me in detail.
In short, the man asked a lot of questions, but he didn’t seem to be interested in the answers.
I was also of little interest in the content of the conversation with a man I didn’t even know his name. All I wanted to know was what he was interested in and what he was looking at when listening to someone.

What is the easiest and cheapest way to get information?

As long as information is distributed via people, the easiest and cheapest way to get information is to interview someone.
Ask a person some questions and get an answer. This alone will reveal some information.
However, this is only a temporary feature of the interview. Know that there is another deeper feature.
The secondary function of face-to-face questions is to observe how a person receives a question when asked.
Anyone can consider the content of the question. However, some people presume the background and intent of the question. And they will estimate such backgrounds and ideas and look for a relatively reasonable answer.
In addition, some people do not receive questions. If the question is considered to deviate from various certain criteria, it is not necessary to answer the question. Not answering a question means one answer.


Of course, I didn’t ask about his goals, but he happily answered his goals.
“I want to become a baseball team manager!”
In general, baseball is a popular sport, but surprisingly few people want to play baseball. And even fewer aspire to be a baseball team manager. He has such a rare goal.
Meanwhile, he wasn’t looking at me. I think he probably imagined himself as the manager of the baseball team and stared at it.
I wonder if everyone is the same. Everyone is looking inside themselves while talking to someone, right?

Christmas gift or scam?: Beware of phony presents
Christmas gift or scam?: Beware of phony presents… “The first one to arrive was a pen, in a silver box, that looks to be a calligraphy pen,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments