Skip to main content

Why are we confused by the first event?

Fed up! I imagine she would be munching on lemon pie in the hangout.....

“Haha. I’m not 30 years old so I don’t have to do a stomach test. I’m still young, so a health checkup is easy.”

first
again
experience
recognizing

Haha?

Is it interesting for you that I have to go to a health checkup? She’s a nice woman, but I have one thing I want to advise her: don’t speak honestly about what you think.
She ridicules me faintly. But she always wears clothes that are so tight that even a person 100 meters away can see her outline. She is proud of her youth.
However, haha. Her body shape indicates that she gave birth to more than one child. I have always felt pity for it.
Anyway, only eight months have passed since the last medical examination. I don’t like revisiting my health checkup. Do I have to change into light clothes again in that gloomy hospital and wait for a long time in the dark corridor?

Is it possible to get to know something deeply by experiencing something?

When will the experience begin? It doesn’t start with the first experience.
When we first experience something, we don’t know it’s the first time. This is because the first experience is established as the first by repeating the same thing more than once.
In the first place, recognizing something is independent of experiencing something. No matter what the experience, the experience cannot be recognized as an experience without a certain recognition.
So the first experience will not be recognized as an experience because the recognition was not prepared. All that is required for an event to turn into an experience is to experience the same thing again.
And since recognition is prepared in the second experience, it will be recognized as an experience even while it is being experienced.


“Next. Top? Bottom? Yes. Next, right? Or left?”
I answer I can’t see it. Because the symbol is too small to see.
For some reason, visual acuity tests, hearing tests, etc. feel like psychological tests. To put it bluntly, it’s like a lie detector.
Returning to this gloomy hospital, I change into a thin gown and are treated like a prisoner.
After the blood is drawn, the next step is a stomach examination. Barium and laxatives are waiting for me.
Fed up! I imagine she would be munching on lemon pie in the hangout.

Christmas gift returns: Kohl's accepts Amazon returns, plus more tips
Christmas gift returns: Kohl’s accepts Amazon returns, plus more tips… Sometimes a gift doesn’t fit in more ways than one. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments