Skip to main content

What color jacket should I wear when I meet someone?

I’m wondering how long I’ll be waiting.....

“I sleep all day on holidays. Then the next day I have a pain in my back. So I want to make some money on holidays. Do you know any good work?”

applied
ourselves
society
controlled
program

There is an elderly man

who wants to do something because he can’t stand the pain in his back. I have no feelings about it. So don’t tell me this silly personal thing.
There is no doubt that the fact that he and I were the only ones in the place triggered this silly conversation. If I knew a good job, I would have already done it. Hahaha.
After passing the steep slopes many times, there was a building I was aiming for. There are no people around me other than me and him, only a strong wind is blowing.
I was somehow annoyed, but I pushed the intercom and told someone to let me in. The voice I hear from the intercom doesn’t seem to welcome me.
The place where I stand seems to be the passage on the second floor, not the front entrance on the first floor of the building. I don’t care about that. I was kept waiting.
I could see coats and jackets hung on the wall through the cleanly wiped windows, but I noticed. The color of the coat or jacket is all dark blue or black.

Is it possible to live in true freedom?

When viewed from a certain point of view, we do not even possess a piece of freedom.
As long as our society is designed for a particular purpose, we who live in such a society are part of an invisible program.
Of course, we know that some of us behave out of the norm. And appropriate punishment is in place for such barbarism.
I wonder when we started to be controlled. Maybe we have been controlled slowly and slowly since the day we were born.
Such a management method is so sophisticated that it has not been reported to have failed at this time. So how clever is this technique?
The answer is relatively simple. Control is applied from two directions facing each other.
One of the management methods is from society. Another technique is applied from within ourselves.


I wonder why the jackets that many people wear are overwhelmingly black and blue, even though each person should have their own personal taste.
Even though pink jackets or even camouflage coats are on sale, it’s rare to see people wearing such attractive jackets.
In the case of I? The reason I wear a navy blue jacket is because I want to create a sincere impression. However, to tell the truth, I don’t really like navy blue.
But no one is interested in my personal taste.
The wind is blowing strongly. I’m wondering how long I’ll be waiting.

Delta now offering free in-flight access to Spotify from your iPhone or iPad - 9to5Mac
Delta now offering free in-flight access to Spotify from your iPhone or iPad - 9to5Mac… This marks an expansion, albeit temporary, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments