Skip to main content

Is the service policy important?

Maybe he’s never seen that dingy wall.....

“I was told that there are important changes to the service rules posted here, but I don’t see them. It’s weird.”

independent
subjective
objectively
involved
group
flow

I feel the same as her

She came here after one person in charge told her to read the notice about the new changes.
A large piece of paper is stuck on the dingy wall, where general notes are itemized. It states the importance of the rules of service: adhere to the latest rules of service.
Both I and she can understand that. However, it does not describe what the latest changes are.
She went to the person in charge, exchanged a few words, and then she came back here again. And she looks around the dingy walls.
The man in charge seems to have said that the latest changes have been posted here. However, there is no such thing here, just a statement that employees should obey the rules of service.

Are we all independent?

At what stage do we begin to be perceived as being associated with something?
And what are the conditions under which we are considered part of something?
We all believe that we are independent and that we ourselves determine our own actions.
But that is our subjective way of thinking, and objectively we are involved in some group or flow.
Simply put, the question is how far we can be from being part of an organization.
What do you do if you cannot positively affirm a particular organization or relationship?
Well, I’m me and have nothing to do with the organization or relationships.
Many will think this way and try to maintain their own integrity. But that’s a subjective idea. Objectively, you are tightly involved in the organization.


“Last week my wife gave birth to a third child. The third is a boy.”
The man in charge said, staring at the coffee cup in his hand. His face doesn’t look happy.
I was invited by him to drink with him, but I politely declined. thank you for the invitation. However, I haven’t been drinking alcohol recently for my health.
Somehow, I had a feeling that if I had a drink with this man, I might get caught up in something.
Maybe he’s never seen that dingy wall.

Shoes for kids: Old Newsboys soldiers on despite pandemic challenges
Shoes for kids: Old Newsboys soldiers on despite pandemic challenges… The group’s primary fundraising campaign is back again this year in pandemic-altered form. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments