Skip to main content

Is there a charge for dancing?

No, let’s move my body anyway. It may get warmer slowly.....

“Welcome! How about a hot dog? How about a warm hot dog?”

fee
food
songs
monetization
arbitrarily
dancing
free

I think eating a hot dog with a lot of mustard

may warm my body for just a few minutes.
About 6 cold items are left on the table. Next to that, a middle-aged woman is screaming into the darkness. There are many cars on the road, but few people pass by.
However, I imagine that it was sold to some extent because there are few products. I thought about buying one and eating it, but I stopped.
It has recently been found that even drinking hot coffee does not raise body temperature. It seems good to eat hot solids to warm my body.
I wish all the products were sold out. When all the items are sold out, she can go back into the store and get warm air.

Is the song free?

I suspect that the condition for monetization is that certain actions are deeply involved in our daily lives.
For example, food is an essential item for us. Therefore, by making and supplying it, a business is established, and the ingredients and labor used are monetized.
However, it seems that how deeply involved in our lives is decided arbitrarily. For example, consider a song.
There are songs in our lives. We sing from time to time. This act has been free for a long time, but recently there is a copyright fee, so there is a charge depending on the conditions such as the environment where the song is sung.
It’s strange that singing costs a fee, but in reality, merchants supply many songs as products.
But it will take a long time before all of our free activities are monetized. For example, there is no charge for dancing at this time.
Is there a fee for dancing? This is a joke, but it’s possible in theory. Merchants are looking for the next business to replace the song.


“It’s windy tonight. It’s cold! Do your best! Buy one.”
A middle-aged man who suddenly appears buys a hot dog. He seems to be a customer who often comes to this store.
Anyway, I’m wondering what I can do to escape this cold. For a small amount of money I would be able to sit in a large chair in a warm bar. How is it?
No, let’s move my body anyway. It may get warmer slowly.

How to send fax with iPhone and iPad - free and paid options - 9to5Mac
How to send fax with iPhone and iPad - free and paid options - 9to5Mac… There are a few major industries that still rely on faxes including legal, healthcare, financial, and government. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments