Skip to main content

What is essential for a fantasy to come true?

The preparation period to meet the people I want to meet is too long.....

I don’t know the difference between oil-based ink and water-based ink. I don’t even know which one will disappear faster if they stain the palms.

negative
chance
accidental
prepare
positively

In a slightly cold room

I wrote a greeting letter for the end of the year and the beginning of the year. The wording for greetings is almost standard. It was a clerical task, so it was completed immediately.
I didn’t use a printer because I didn’t have to write a lot of letters. I wrote the letters with my hands.
As I picked up the pen and worked on it, I noticed that my palm was dirty with ink. The pen seems to be leaking ink.
There are too few opportunities to use ink pens in my daily life. I remembered that the ink got on my palm when I used this pen last winter.
How, I have the same experience as a year ago!

What is an opportunity?

In order for something envisioned to come true, the opportunity to do it is essential.
To put it simply, I think that an opportunity is an accidental encounter of multiple circumstances.
It is not directed by anyone’s will. Indeed, opportunity is a product of chance.
Now, it turns out that the opportunity, which is the condition for something to happen, is created by chance. So can we not actively create opportunities?
can not. We can only take a negative attitude of waiting for an opportunity.
But that doesn’t mean doing nothing. We can only wait for the opportunity, but we can prepare. Even if an opportunity comes by accident, it will never be confused if the necessary preparations are made.
So don’t be reluctant to prepare. Let’s prepare positively. from now!


I didn’t have the opportunity to meet some people for several years. Even though some of them are people I don’t want to meet.
Of course, there are some people I would like to meet soon. But I don’t have the opportunity to meet such people.
It’s starting to snow. The preparation period to meet the people I want to meet is too long.

Dreaming of a white Christmas? Chance of a rain/snow mix in Seattle next weekend | king5.com
Dreaming of a white Christmas? Chance of a rain/snow mix in Seattle next weekend | king5.com… While the holiday is about a week away, the answer isn’t a for sure “no.” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments