Skip to main content

What is a phenomenon?

I wonder what will end when the cause becomes clear.....

“I used to work in a small motel, but all the accommodation reservations there were gone and the business there fell sharply. I was fired.”

futile
universal
personal
convincing
mechanics
phenomenon

He was still young

so he found his next new job and started working in his new workplace.
But that was the last time I had a conversation with him. For some reason, I haven’t talked to him since then.
In his new workplace, he is not involved in mainstream work. He is engaged in ancillary work every day.
I don’t know the reason. In the first place, human relations in the workplace are weak. We don’t know when it will end, nor will we know when it started.
Of course, I saw him yesterday as well. He was doing the same.

How will the truth be revealed?

The mechanics or gimmicks of things are latent and have not materialized. Such a manifested part is called a phenomenon.
We first face the phenomenon and estimate what is going on from the changes in the phenomenon over time.
If the presumption is objectively valid, we will be able to recognize what is hidden in the phenomenon.
But it’s like unreliable gambling. Because the phenomenon you face is something that only you can face. It must be said that there are countless phenomena.
Do you think you can get a convincing answer from a lot of miscellaneous phenomena? That can’t happen, right?
Therefore, seeking a universal essence from the personal phenomenon you have experienced will be futile. So what should we do?
Yes, wait for something to finish. When something is over and the wall that was hiding something collapses, let’s accept it obediently.


“He seems to have won a small amount of cash in a horse race. I envy him.”
Was that young man crazy about horse racing? I didn’t know that.
No matter what I presume, it is usually unthinkable that a person would be removed from mainstream work because of his personal hobbies.
But now I think there is some cause. I wonder what will end when the cause becomes clear.

MSU Spartans vs Pitt Panthers: Kickoff Time, TV, how to watch or stream - The Only Colors
MSU Spartans vs Pitt Panthers: Kickoff Time, TV, how to watch or stream - The Only Colors… The game will mark the eighth all-time meeting between the two programs, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments