Skip to main content

How to organize and recognize miscellaneous phenomena?

I think about how many minutes later I should order the next hot coffee.....

It was a warm day, but there is no doubt that the warmth made it rain. I was wandering around the streets as usual and noticed that it was starting to rain.

phenomena
increases
rains
humidity
annoying
wiped off

I was optimistic

that it wouldn’t rain hard, but it rained hard and my coat got wet. Fuck
I went into the store I always visit, pulled out my jacket and hung it near the air conditioner. But it’s uncomfortable because my shirt is damp.
Anyway, I wanted to put something warm in my body. I ordered coffee and poured hot liquid into my body.
I wondered if my coat would dry soon. I was a little worried, but I didn’t have any urgent business, so I thought I should look at the magazine in the store for a while before the rain stopped.

Is the essence of things reflected in the phenomenon?

The essence of things is not one, and it often takes many forms. So it should be noted that only what is recognized by us does not represent the essence.
In the first place, the essence is neither visible nor touchable. Simply put, it is safe to assume that the essence of things is a concept that can be effectively referred to when something is explained.
Therefore, the essence recognized as different states by each person is interpreted differently by each person. All we can do is hope that the miscellaneous phenomena may be related to the essence of something.


Rain on your body can be wiped off with a cloth, but moisture cannot be locked out.
that’s right. Moisture is the number one factor that makes us find rain annoying. Because it rains as the humidity increases.
The damp shirt is left alone. Moisture will disappear over time. I think about how many minutes later I should order the next hot coffee.

3 iPhone security settings to lock down before it's too late
3 iPhone security settings to lock down before it’s too late… Yes, Face ID is a good start. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments