Skip to main content

Shouldn’t tired people play?

Vaccination is also optional. No one has said it is a duty.....

“I’ve been sleepy since I was vaccinated. I can’t get rid of my chronic drowsiness.”

measuring
Errors
measurement
environmental
impaired

I don’t know

if his symptoms are acute or chronic because I’m not his doctor. However, it is unusual for him to be sleepy, as he is always actively looking for someone’s weaknesses.
In any case, I feel that the number of people who catch a common cold has decreased recently. Almost no one around me is coughing.
I always saw people catching colds from autumn to winter, but for that very reason the patients were exempt from working.
The number of people who cough has decreased recently, but instead, almost everyone wears a mask on their face. We wear masks in summer and spring, and of course in autumn and winter. Of course there are exceptions.

What are the factors that cause measurement errors?

How should environmental factors be distinguished from measurement errors?
All physical quantities are measured and quantified by appropriate measuring instruments. In doing so, the error should not be underestimated.
As you may have learned on various occasions, there are multiple factors that cause measurement errors in physical quantities. Errors in measuring equipment, errors by measurement workers, errors hidden in measurement methods, etc. Of course, fraudulent activities such as data falsification should not be included.
Then, various error correction methods have been devised, and the error can be made as close to zero as possible. But nevertheless, we often face errors.
I think the cause is an error due to environmental factors. When the object to be measured changes depending on the environment, the significance and purpose of the measurement work are greatly impaired.


“Hey, let’s go play! I found an interesting bar. Let’s go now!”
Hey, you said you can’t get rid of drowsiness, right? Well, but the attitude of trying to play no matter what happens is good. It is also his talent or charm.
But I won’t go. The decision to go or not is at my discretion, isn’t it? Vaccination is also optional. No one has said it is a duty.

For Black patients, the odds of participation increased between 2015 to 2019 in clinical trials for breast cancer …
Although Black/Hispanic Populations Remain Underrepresented in Clinical Cancer Trials, Participation has Increased

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments